Course payments must be paid in full, no less than ten working days prior to the commencement of the course or thirty days after the invoice date. Late payment is subject to a £10.00 administration fee or interest charged at 20%.
Please note below our Cancellation Policy.
More than 1 Month (30 working days) - No fee payable
15 - 30 days notice - 25% of course fee
14 - 7 days notice - 50% of course fee
Less than 7 days notice - Full fee payable
* Additional Terms and Conditions applicable to Blended Paediatric First Aid Course:
1. Candidates MUST successfully complete the e-learning module, prior to attending classroom study;
2. Candidates MUST bring evidence of having successfully completed e-learning module when joining the class;
3. Without successful completion of the above prior to the classroom-based element, candidates will be awarded for the Emergency Paediatric First Aid Certificate only.
4. Once the link for the e-learning module is activated by candidates, the administration fee in association (£10.00 inclusive of VAT) will become non-refundable if candidates decide to cancel the booking at a later date.
RB Health and Safety Solutions, Blacklands Business Centre, 15 Fearon Road, Hastings, East Sussex, TN34 2EP
Company No 04966344 VAT Reg 901404574